We provide support for areas of formation, particularly with the events we run, the talks we promote and the support throughout schools and parishes. Families are also an integral part of formation as it is in the family where our young people are raised and formed in the faith – to live a life of virtue, holiness and in Christ.
Sydney Catholic Youth supports the formation of young people through:
- Supporting speaking engagements by dynamic Catholic speakers
- Discernment or formation houses (i.e. Sumner House)
- Supporting parish youth ministers in their formation programs at a parish youth group level
- Running monthly formation nights for youth leaders – The Upper Room
- Running quarterly Trailblazer workshops that help equip youth leaders with the necessary skills to excel in ministry