Thousands of Australians have travelled to World Youth Day and hold wonderful memories. They’ve experienced conversion to Christ or a deepening of their existing faith and ideals. Last World Youth Day in Poland Pope Francis joined millions of young people who answered the invitation to be witnesses of faith.
We now look forward to World Youth Day in Panama, the “bridge of the world, heart of the universe”.
I’m looking forward to leading young people from our Archdiocese on this once in a lifetime journey of faith.
Come and join us for World Youth Day in Panama City in 2019!
Most Rev Anthony Fisher OP
Archbishop of Sydney
PILGRIMAGE TO WYD PANAMA
WITH ARCHBISHOP ANTHONY FISHER OP
Departs January 15 (17 days)
Note: This itinerary is indicative only and is subject to the Archdiocese finalising arrangements with a tour operator.
17 Days including Flights + Accommodation
Final Price: $6900 (with $2000 Subsidy)
Washington DC (4 Nights)
- Saint John Paul ll National Shrine
Celebrate Mass and explore relics in Hominis Church (incl. a relic of Saint John Paul ll’s blood)
- Visit Washington City landmarks
- The Library of Congress
- The Lincoln and National WWl Memorials
- The Washington Monument
- Capitol Hill
- The White House
- Celebrate Mass at the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
- Smithsonian Institution
- Natural History Museum
- Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Nationwide WYD Celebration in Washington
- Participate in the March for Life Rally
Panama City (8 Nights)
- Explore Panama City
- 2019 WYD Celebration
- Opening Mass with local Bishops
- Catechesis with Bishops around the world
- Vocations Expo, Youth Festival Program
- Hear Pope Francis’ first speech of WYD Panama
- Way of the Cross
- WYD Pilgrimage Walk
- WYD Vigil + Final Mass with Pope Francis
- Post WYD Retreat in Panama City
VIEW THE FULL ITINERARY (PDF)
The Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney (CAS) is collecting your personal information (including your name, contact details (such as phone number and address), demographic information (such as age and occupation), financial information (such as credit card details) and photographs, videos and stories) so that we can contact you, provide you with services and information in relation to the Catholic Church, youth group, youth ministry, and World Youth Day.
CAS may disclose your personal information to our related entities, contractors providing services to us and to other third party service providers (such as mailing houses) we use in conducting our business.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
PLEASE PROVIDE NAMES AS PER PASSPORT